- Loaf is 12 units cube bars of 5.3 - 5.5 oz ea when fully cured.
- Available either: Individually packed and labeled OR sliced, unwrapped, and packed in ONE box.
You will never go back to regular soaps after enveloping your skin in this moisturizing Cupuacu and emollient Maracuja soap. It is beautifully scented with geranium and Spanish lavender with a touch of ylang ylang.
- Capuacu Butter is a powerful moisturizer that helps make your skin softer and more supple.
- Scented with essential oils of Lavender, Geranium, Lime, and Ylang Ylang. Nourishes and moisturizes your skin.
- Cured for 8 weeks. Exceptionally mild soap for face and bath. No synthetic fragrances or dyes.
- All ingredients are organic and/or wild-harvested, unrefined, pure, fresh, and safe.
- Not mass produced. We make our soaps in small batches to ensure quality and freshness.
INGREDIENTS: Fully saponified raw unrefined organic Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter and Organic Passiflora edullis (Maracuja) Oil - to nourish & moisturize; Organic Astrocaryum murumuru (Murumuru) butter - an emollient that smooths skin; Anatto Powder - an antioxidant used for the color; EO’s of Lime, Lemongrass, Geranium, Mandarin, Ylang-Ylang - to soothe, heal and calm the skin; Non-GMO antioxidant Vitamin E.
Our soaps are made using only organic and/or wild harvested ingredients in compliance with the NOP regulations.