A warm scent with antiseptic and antibacterial properties and refreshing citric notes.
- Coriander is said to have analgesic, aphrodisiac, deodorant, fungicidal, revitalizing, and stimulating properties, among others.
- Orange warms the mind and eliminates toxins from the body.
- Ginger helps with poor circulation and healing bruises.
- Clove Bud stimulates the circulatory system and promotes warming.
- Cinnamon has a lovely herbaceous scent with spicy notes and offers antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Lemon has astringent and antiseptic properties. It helps regulate the skins natural lubricants. Great for fighting acne and treating cuts, boils, and minor wounds.
- Cedarwood helps to fight acne, dandruff, dermatitis, and stress.
- Neroli helps the skin stimulate cell turnover, rejuvenates and regenerate the skin, and improves scars and stretch marks.